Hello everyone! Syukran alhamdulillah we are now in the mid week of Ramadhan. Two more weeks to Syawal, may everyone is blessed with a good health at this holy month.
As usual, I will be baking the same old thing all over again and it has been everyone’s favorite.
Yup, I called it Everyone’s Favorite since this will be the first cookies to finish in Syawal. Simple, easy and crispy. Hope you all will enjoy baking it like how I enjoy eating them hehehe.
2 1/4 cup multi-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups chocolate chip
1 cup chopped nuts (optional, and in my recipe i used chopped almond)
- Heat over at 190 celsius for 10 minutes.
- Roast nut for 5 minutes, to make them taste “crunchier”. (optional)
- Stir flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, beat butter, granulated and brown sugar and vanilla with a mixer till it becomes creamy.
- Add egg one at a time and beat well.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture. Add in chocolate chips and chopped almond. (again, optional).
- Almond nuts make your cookies taste crunchier and crispy anyway.
- Roll your dough into small pieces. Shape them roundly and place them on your baking tray (do not to place a parchment paper before you place your dough).
- Baking for each tray takes around 10 minutes or less. Depending the size of your tray and also cookies, it could also take up to 12 minutes. Be sure to always check on your cookies.
And yes, this is my Everyone’s Favorite. Enjoy 🙂