Updating my blog before I am flying off to Kualalala Lumpur peeps!
I barely cook on Fridays but if I did, that means I am too lazy to go out. I made black pepper beef (extra spicy without ghost pepper duhh). So let’s just skip this shitz and check out the ingredients below.
ground black pepper (as much as you can)
1 red chili
3 bird’s eye chili (chili padi)
1 red onion (julienne)
2 garlics (julienne)
4 dried shiitake mushrooms (julienne)
- Heat pan with olive oil and stir-fry red chili, chili padi, onion and garlics till fragrant.
- Add in beef, and pinch some salt.
- Once the beef changes color, add in shiitake mushrooms.
- Add in about 3 tablespoons of dark sauce and 5 tablespoons of soy sauce (make sure your soy sauce is not the salty flavor).
- Pinch some grounded black pepper. The more the better.
This dish is well served with an omelette and white rice.