Day 12 of circuit breaker. And everyday I experience with different type of dish, but most of the time mom will be doing the cooking (since I have to work from home).
This evening I made 2-ingredient cake and since my birthday is just around the corner, why not pamper myself with some happiness (for tummy).
We only need a pack of semi-chocolate chip and 4 eggs (grade A would be better but you can use large/omega one too!)
- Start off with a bag of choco chip (i use the whole bag, 340g). Melt it off in microwave for 30-40 secs. Mix well and let it cool, leave aside.
- Crack 4 eggs and separate the yolks and white in two different bowls.
- For the white yolks, use hand mixer to whisk till you get that fluffy peak foam.
- Add yolks, one by one and mix well with melted chocolate. Then, slowly add in the egg whites.
- Pour the batter in a greased pan (i used 8′ square pan).
- Bake for 30 minutes, with 170 degree celsius.
- Let it cool for 1-2 minutes then sprinkle with either icing sugar or powdered sugar.
I used brown sugar and blend till soft/powdery.
Check out my 15 second videos on Instagram highlights for more random meal or dish!
This is a gluten-free dessert.